Most dentists believe the best teeth are your own teeth, and there are many dental procedures we may recommend to make sure you keep your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime. These procedures focus on prevention – to keep your teeth and gums as healthy as they are now.
Some dental procedures include:
- Examination and cleaning by registered hygienists
- Amalgam-free fillings (white or silver)
- Crowns (porcelain, gold, ceramic)
- Cosmetic dentistry (tooth whitening, veneers, composite bonding)
- Dentures – complete and partial
- Root canal treatment
- Extractions and oral surgery
- Full Face Orthodontics (appliances and/or braces) and non-surgical overbit correction
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- TMJ treatment
- Tooth Whitening
To access detailed information on procedures, click here.